Conversion Optimisation: A/B Testing
A/B Testing is the Answer to All Of Your Doubts; It Will Make You Bigger and Better at What You Do.
Our strictly empirical evaluation of what works and what doesn’t work on your website, A/B testing is guaranteed to generate more leads, more revenue and more profit for your business.
Without doubt your website has been created for usability and aesthetics, not to get the most out of your traffic. And even if it was, how do you know that you are maximising conversions?
With our A/B Testing process, we discover what turns each visitor to your website into more profit for your business and then do just that.
What is A/B Testing?
A/B testing splits your website’s traffic evenly and randomly between two or more variations of your webpage in order to evaluate which version gives you the higher conversion rate.
What Can We Use A/B Testing For?
A/B Testing can be used for anything you could imagine, from the checkout process to the flow of your pages, your website’s information architecture to the ‘click to call buttons’ you aren’t using. There really is no limit, but we like to focus on areas towards the end of the sales funnel which will give you real, tangible growth.
Our A/B Testing Process
1. We set hypotheses based on what we believe we can do to improve your conversion rate, with each A/B test mapped to how quickly it can affect your business, and how it will be utilised for longterm gain.
2. Our quality assurance process ensures that our tests will not interfere with the normal running of your website on any browser or device, and then it’s time to implement!
3. Each test is carefully monitored in order to avoid any possible issues.
4. We evaluate the results of our tests to see which worked the best and why.
5. The winner is implemented, your conversion rate is increased and your profits are up!